Website Terms, Conditions and Disclaimer
Welcome to the Carbon Neutral Charitable Fund (CNCF) website (the Website). By using this Website you are agreeing to comply with, and be bound by, the terms and conditions set out below.
Use of this website is subject to the following:
- The content of this Website is of a general nature only. You should seek your own independent advice as to whether any product, service or information available through this Website is appropriate for your needs
- CNCF reserves the right to modify the Website content at any time and without notice
- This Website contains material which is owned or licensed by CNCF and protected by Intellectual Property rights. Visitors to this Website may access and download material for personal, non-commercial use only
- This Website may contain links to other websites. These links are included to assist in providing additional information. CNCF does not necessarily endorse the content of these websites, nor guarantee the accuracy of the information contained within them
- As a condition of using this Website, you agree not to use the Website in any manner which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful or in connection with any such activity.
- CNCF makes every effort to ensure the Website operates efficiently and without disruption, but will not be responsible for the temporary unavailability of the Website due to technical difficulties outside of our control.
- The content of this Website is for general information and use only. Whilst CNCF has taken care to ensure the quality, accuracy and currency of the information, we make no representations or warranties, express or implied, as to the reliability, accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information
- Use of this information is wholly at your own risk and CNCF will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from reliance on, or use of, the information contained in this Website to the maximum extent permitted by law.